The 3D Scratches texture map plug-in for 3ds Max.
This texmap applies random scratches to the surface of an object to provide worn-in, rough look. The plug-in applies several long and thin, overlapping cuts in up to 8 different layers.
With distortion and mapping of parameters you can get an infinite number of different patterns.
Created by Siger (Regimantas Valiukas | Siger Studio), 2015-2023
– Jerry Ylilammi (BerconNoise)
– Ken Perlin (Perlin/Simplex noise)
– Stefan Gustavson (C++ implementation of Perlin and Simplex noises)
– Steven Worley (Worley noise and C implementation of it)
– John Burnett (Distortions max shadecontext implementation)